T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am the founder and current of the South Bronx handball Club. We are organizing a handball tournament and we're looking for a warehouse that sells t-shirts at wholesale prices. The event, Handball Diva 2k6, will be held in The Bronx and the proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society.

Does anyone know where I can find a clothing warehouse?

Thanks,

Francisco Delgado, Jr, President and Founder of the South Bronx Handball Club

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Francisco, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums.

One way to find a clothing warehouse in your area might be to phone a few of the screen printers in your area (using the phonebook for leads) and tell them about your project and ask them if they know of any t-shirt warehouses in the area that you could contact.

They probably get t-shirts everyday from local warehouses and they could probably direct you to all kinds of local sources. I'm guessing you probably need the t-shirts printed on as well...so contacting a local screen printer might also help you build a rapport with a local printer who may be interested in making a donation in the form of a discount off the printing price or something (many times, the screen printer will source the t-shirts as part of the job price).

·
Registered
282 Posts
Francisco, you may be able to find a screenprinter at www.screenprinters.net.

Also, look into some "sponsors" who can pitch in for printing the t-shirts in exchange for their logo on the back of their shirt and perhaps a mention of their business in whatever posters, etc. for the fundraiser.

In addition, never hurts to just ask for them to donate the shirts, screenprinting or a little markup over their cost (basically to pay for the person screenprinting, film, etc.).

Just some thoughts.

Susan H.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, I have tried the phonebook, but it wasnt what I looking for. I already have someone who will screenprint the t-shirts at a low price. I am just looking for a place that sells blank t-shirts at wholesale prices in NYC. I can look at the $.99 stores, but it's a hit/miss situation. Anyway, thanks for the replies.

Francisco Delgado Jr

President and Founder of the South Bronx Handball Club

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Actually, I have tried the phonebook, but it wasnt what I looking for. I already have someone who will screenprint the t-shirts at a low price. I am just looking for a place that sells blank t-shirts at wholesale prices in NYC.
In this case, I meant using the phonebook to locate local screen printers.

Those local screen printers could then help you find leads to local t-shirt warehouses.

I know you said you already have someone who will screen print the t-shirts for a low price, if they have a screen printing shop, then they should be able to give you some leads on local warehouses. If not, using the phonebook to talk to screen printers who do have local contacts at t-shirt warehouses might just work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rodney said:
In this case, I meant using the phonebook to locate local screen printers.

Those local screen printers could then help you find leads to local t-shirt warehouses.

I know you said you already have someone who will screen print the t-shirts for a low price, if they have a screen printing shop, then they should be able to give you some leads on local warehouses. If not, using the phonebook to talk to screen printers who do have local contacts at t-shirt warehouses might just work.
Hi Rodney,

I never thought of that idea. I'll give it a shot. thanks for the inspiration and will let you know how I did.

Frnak

1 - 7 of 7 Posts