T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very busy printing company and I recently started doing T Shirts and Promotional Products.
Normally I do short run T Shirts with Vinyl and 15 or more I get Plastisol Transfers. Anyway, my phone rings off the hook with people wanting full color T Shirts. Is this a good company to print and blindship for me? I don't need their free website, It won't do me any good because i don't sell designs. Can someone clarify this for me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've got the exact situation. We do mostly vinyl signs, wraps, and banners. But we've started dabbling in shirts and its taking alot of time away from what I'm really good at (and profitable at). What I've done is find a good person to sublet too. We sell the work and send all of the designs etc to our sublet printer (locally) they do the work and we pick it up and deliver to the customer. The customer has no idea that we didn't handle the whole process. By keeping the sublet printer local we feel we have more control, and we can also do vinyl work for his clients. It works out well for everyone, and networking with the businesses around you never hurts either. Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I don't think zazzle is a fit for people who are looking to print customer artwork and still make a profit.

Zazzle is more for people who are selling "their own" art/designs/slogans directly to retail (like retail price in a clothing store) customers.

You just need someone who has a DTG printer who can do "contract printing" for you so you can still make a profit on the order.

Zazzle is more for artists who want to make money on their own artwork by selling direct to the end consumer. Not really a Business to Business type site.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't think zazzle is a fit for people who are looking to print customer artwork and still make a profit.

Zazzle is more for people who are selling "their own" art/designs/slogans directly to retail (like retail price in a clothing store) customers.

You just need someone who has a DTG printer who can do "contract printing" for you so you can still make a profit on the order.

Zazzle is more for artists who want to make money on their own artwork by selling direct to the end consumer. Not really a Business to Business type site.
Take a look XOCart.com. You can have a fulling products customization shopping cart

1 - 6 of 6 Posts