T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i left my bottle of stencil remover in the sun, and it went clear... i dunno if thats why i cant get it to work right now... any insight?

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
i left my bottle of stencil remover in the sun, and it went clear... i dunno if thats why i cant get it to work right now... any insight?
Yes, you need to replace it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just talked to ulano tech support and he said that it should be ok, apparently its just basically a food dye they use to make it blue and the uv light basically bleached the dye out, but the chemicals remain active. thanks though richard, ill probably end up testing this bottle and if it doesnt work ill get a new one.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
i just talked to ulano tech support and he said that it should be ok, apparently its just basically a food dye they use to make it blue and the uv light basically bleached the dye out, but the chemicals remain active. thanks though richard, ill probably end up testing this bottle and if it doesnt work ill get a new one.
Yes, you are correct that the blue dye Ulano uses has nothing to do with stencil removal.

I should have explained more. You wrote the damaged bottle isn't working. Only comparing a fresh supply will tell you if your methods or chemicals are at fault.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts