Your site has a very nice look to it. A couple things I noticed that I would change if it was my site would be...
1. Maybe add the price in USA dollars as well. I dont have a clue what the exchange rate is between our 2 countries, but it might keep me from ordering just because I dont know.
2. I can tell you are in Canada, but you should list your address, telephone number, contact email and any other information to contact you with. This helps the customers feel like they can trust you. Make an "About Us" page and list it all on there.
3. Make your images a link to go to the order page too. Just having a text link at bottum of image might make people miss it. I almost did.
4. Add your shipping charges and any shipping information you can, so people can know what the over all cost will be. This will help people make up their mind quicker if they want to order from you.
5. Good luck and your designs are very nice looking.
Thanks for the feedback guys, Im going to make some changes tonight. Very valid points, with regards to the shipping and contact info. As for the paper Im using, Im not. 95% of the designs are from bang-on, I have a liscence to sell there stuff, the rest is viynl and flock cut on my plotter.
I think buy now buttons would really help conversion rates. There isn't any call to action on the site so your visitor will just hover around and know not what to do next.. probably just leave.
Fantastic site. But sales wise it needs some small changes for you to make more money out of it. What's your main market? If it's US - put USD prices on there. How much is shipping? make sure people can see that info clearly.
PayPal lets me add a t-shirt and charges me 5.79 for shipping. Are you going to send that worldwide?
The site looks great on my mac in ff. Love the colours. The homepage is really striking. I would add some buttons to the t-shirts. Or even add more than three to the homepage, maybe 6 or 9 best sellers.
A forum community dedicated to T-shirt merchants, professionals and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about graphics, commerce, dyes, prints, collections, guides, displays, styles, scales, equipment, accessories, reviews, classifieds, and more!