T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the transpro about a month ago, and now I just tried it for the first time. (I could have never used it during a month since i was very busy doing other things..)

NEways, I got a transfer paper to use.. so I heat up the machine to 375 F, but smokes start coming out. I thought it was normal.. but other posts do not say it is usual.

How should I do with this machine?

(In addition, I live in Vancouver in Canada)

· Registered
132 Posts
What material are you working on?

Don't get confused with smoke and steam when you are doing 100% cotton. 100% cotton can hold a lot of moisture.

Blended or Polyester shirt.
The dye for Polyester is turning into gas. this will cause bleeding. I had all my white ink turned to the shirt colour.:(:(:(:mad::mad:

· Registered
2,135 Posts
I bought the transpro about a month ago, and now I just tried it for the first time. (I could have never used it during a month since i was very busy doing other things..)

NEways, I got a transfer paper to use.. so I heat up the machine to 375 F, but smokes start coming out. I thought it was normal.. but other posts do not say it is usual.

How should I do with this machine?

(In addition, I live in Vancouver in Canada)
If it did this the first time you heated it up and it's coming from the heating element then yeah it could be normal although it should go away rather quickly, if it's coming from anywhere else then no it isn't and you should turn it off, unplug it, and contact ProWorld ASAP.

Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.