T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
207 Posts
You get what you pay for. Not USA built, that's for sure.

If your looking to do a dozen name labels on your kid's camp clothes, then by all means, that $180 price is all you.....

But if you're looking to run a 'business' and use it every day, then Stick with the top USA built machines:

Geo Knight
Stahl's
Hix
Insta

· Registered
26 Posts
I used a cheap press like that and it still works great, I check it with a laser thermometer and it is pretty accurate. For starting out, yes it could work. If your a small. Start up and learning, keeping costs down and figuring out what exactly your going for is a learning process. I started with a cheap printer w/ ciss, cheap press, and a silhouette Cameo... Building from there and learning all the way.... Just know that as you figure out where your going, finding business and look for suppliers, printers to out source to..... You will upgrade equipment sooner then you think, that cheap press can turn into a nice travel press you set up without worrying about it at craft shows maybe..... Good luck!

· Registered
1,662 Posts
Also just cuz it say sold 2k press machines don't mean it was that one. I saw that before and I read the comments and it was totally something else they sold but it look like they sold 2k hat presses

· Registered
1,662 Posts
I would buy something cheap or used on craiglist cause you might not like doing transfers. I did and now I'm ready to upgrade to a geo knight dk20s. I have a 16x24 but going to the 16x24 swing and keeping the 16x24 .

· Registered
5,412 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.