T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I'm looking to add a heat press and vinyl setup to my exisitng screen printing gear. I want something that will let me do basic lettering and simple block designs up to 2 colours in vinyl and will also cope with more complex designs in plastisol transfers.

I have found this kit which looks ideal for vinyl but I'm thinking that the press might be a bit feeble for plastisol. What do you guys think?

Vinyl T-shirt printing package

Luke

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Luke

We have recently bought kit from them and are having issues with it and the service seems pretty poor when trying to get help or answers from them, they seem a little vague as to where they trade from as i wanted to pop in to show them the problem we are having and even to buy some more stock. anyone else have issues with these guys?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't go with them in the end, there are lots of threads here about how bad they are. They took a week to respond to my initial enquiry and didn't answer my question.

In the end I bought a Sihouette Cameo and got a superb deal on a GeoKnight14 on eBay so I'm all set. It's not the standard of kit I want in the long-term but it does simple designs very fast and opens more revenue channels for me. I'll batter it for a profit and then upgrade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.