T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just wondering if this design will look too "girlie" in a men's t-shirt?
I printed one, for test purposes, on a t-shirt I was going to wear, but my wife warned me it looked like it was for girls :(
Would you wear it (assuming you are a boy :) ) what about you girls ?
Thank you

· Registered
5,346 Posts
Hi guys, just wondering if this design will look too "girlie" in a men's t-shirt?
I printed one, for test purposes, on a t-shirt I was going to wear, but my wife warned me it looked like it was for girls :(
Would you wear it (assuming you are a boy :) ) what about you girls ?
Thank you

I think if you look at the strangeness of the picture it is ok. If it was just a bunch of butterflies I wouldn't wear it. Dragon fly is cool as well.

· Registered
1,662 Posts
Well when all these alpha males have finished strutting their stuff, puffing out their chests and suddenly speaking in a deeper voice, I am going to say that I actually like the design.

It is a bold eye catching concept, that makes a real pleasant change from some of the tee monotony out there.

I should have a variant with a dog at the end of the string, with the caption underneath saying "See I told you it was too windy for walkies". ;)

Nice work... :)

· Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Well, I am sorry, Marcelo, I would take a pass on wearing it because the man is wearing crew socks with loafers, and that's a look I've never been a big fan of. J/K (but not about the loafers and socks ;)).

I think for me the hand and man are too masculine, but with some tweaking, I think the girl side of the equation could be brought to the middle more. Thinning out the outlines of the hands, lightening the inner areas of the hand, and refining the man may make it a bit more to the delicate side so women like me would relate to it more. If you replaced that fellow on the shirt with say someone who looked like... ummm... how Huge Jackman was built in the X-Men movies... oh yeah, I'd wear this shirt!! LOL.

It's a great concept no matter how you represent it. Why not wear it outside for you wear test, like you planned, and see what the local reaction is. The world is made up of so many different tastes. I'd sure like to hear how your "wear test" goes. Best of luck, Marcelo!!!! :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.