T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you missed my introduction, I'm new to the world of selling t-shirts. I work for Gameamp.com and we just launched our shop. I figure you guys are the pros, and would know best about the shop.

So if I could get some feedback on the layout of the shop itself, and some feedback on the t-shirt designs I would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
AHHHHHHHH, mes you stole my idea, haha.

Looks like we'll be in competition in the near future. Nice niche.

I like your design though, it has a very "gamer" appeal to it. It resembles most of the gaming sites I've seen out there.

Pretty graphic designs, Nice work

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
battlereign said:
like your designs, would be nice to see pics on actual shirts. comments section for designs seems to be a nice addition.
We are going to be getting those soon. Hopefully very soon. And we have a page for people to take a picture w/ them in the shirt and post it.

Dub, you are going to be making "game" shirts soon?

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I like the site and it reflects actual gamer sites to a tee. I dont mind not seeing designs on actual shirts...I know what a t-shirt looks like. I like a good clean representation of the artwork. A bit less dialog and more emphasis on the art is my preference. I like the great big shopping cart icon at the top for sure!!!! Well done!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi Mes,

As an avid gamer myself, I know the industry, and I know what gamer nerds find funny. So yup, gaming shirts are on my list at the moment, as with a couple others I will be throwing in there. I have yet to analyze my market for what else would interest them though. Right now I'm in the "R and D" phase to get my designs printed perfectly.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MotoskinGraphix, thanks. Gameamp has been around for around 2 years now. We are trying to get all the up coming MMOs on there. The shop is new though (very, very new) and I get the fun job of getting word out about it. Hence the reason I came here *grin*

dub, so would you consider our shirts (from a gamer's perspective) funny?

·
Registered
98 Posts
mes,

From a gamers perspect, I can definitely see people wearing those shirts. They are pretty witty and graphic. The majority of your sales that I foresee are the "true gamers" in my opinion.

I for one, like your designs, but would not buy one. Only reason is because I am a casual gamer, and dont want the rest of the world to know my nerdy side haha.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found out yesterday we are going to get some pictures of people modeling the shirt pretty soon.

And dub, I think that's the thing. A lot of people don't want the world to know they are nerds. But we are trying to make some shirts that aren't as obvious to non gamers that they are game related. Like the Pwny Express one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts