It looks like mine. Mine works well and I haven't had any complaints with it. If you're just starting out, I suggest getting a cheap press first. If you find you like doing shirts like this, save up your money and buy a more expensive one later on. It just doesn't make sense to start off with the top of the line stuff and then find out you don't like doing it.
That one is a good sized press. You could go bigger but I wouldn't unless you're going to be doing big stuff. Conde has presses that are as big as my dining room table!
It looks like a great press, has all the major features:
- High quality for commercial application
- Brand new in box! all tested, ready to ship
- Economical, yet perfect for applying all types of transfers including foils, sublimation, ink jet and more
- Adjustable digital temperature control :max 399℃,displays current temperature Celsius ℃
- Adjustable timer with automatic alarm: max 999 seconds, shows time countdown on readout, beeps after elapsed time, and auto-resets when handle is raised
- With spring assist and adjustable pressure setting, easy to open and close
- Engineered handle design provides a 20% increase in pressure
- Self leveling, silicone pad on bottom plate allows perfect contact with substrate
- Standard electric plug for uk or eu
- Plate size: 15" x 15" (38 x 38 cm)
- Input voltage: 220v/240v
- Package size:28"X19"X18"(71X48X45cm)
- Package weight: 69Lb(30kg)
colour and model may vary and may difrent than photo
it comes with free sublimation training dvd
thousand of eps ready logos
Especially great press to start with because you can always upgrade and sell your 15"x15"
hi all thanks for all that information, the seller is less than 5 miles away from my house, i just didnt want to buy a cheap one, and get ripped off. i will be buying this one then, many thanks for all your help[, and i will lewt you know how it goes. martin oneill
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to T-shirt merchants, professionals and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about graphics, commerce, dyes, prints, collections, guides, displays, styles, scales, equipment, accessories, reviews, classifieds, and more!