T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a old flexi sign cutter. He's no good at it, im no good at it, but what im wondering, is there a program that i can create my decals and send them to a flexi program to print? ( i cant even open the samples he sends me)

·
Registered
3 Posts
My friend has a old flexi sign cutter. He's no good at it, im no good at it, but what im wondering, is there a program that i can create my decals and send them to a flexi program to print? ( i cant even open the samples he sends me)
Sure you can...Save your file as a .EPS, .ai or .pdf...Flexi will open any of these though I prefer to save as a .EPS...Hope this helps...

Rick

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sure helps....Thanks. So i can create a number in photoshop, save as EPS and flexi will cut it?

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
if you are having problems with flexi, you try to make your designs on corel or illustrator then save/export as .eps then open it on flexisign then cut..if you make your designs in photoshop and import it in flexisign and trace the image, it will still works but i find the cut less in quality compared if you made it in a vector program..

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I cant use flexi, i dont have it. My fiend lives too far to go to his house and use his flexi program and cutter. If i create my own decals at home and email them to him, he can cut them and bring them to the race track for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts