T-Shirt Forums banner

Is there a bulk ink system for ANAJET printers?

[Anajet] 
15K views 47 replies 15 participants last post by  nateca 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has found a company that sells a bulk ink system for the Anajet printer? Just wondering :D

#5 ·
I haven't found anywhere online where they sell any ink cartridges for the anajet printer, or say that there ink is compatible with anajet. The only reason why I posted the original question in this post is that anajet cartridges are expensive. I also know that anajet made there cartridges sealed so that your ink won't dry up. But if you are printing everyday you still have to maintain the ink but gently shaking the cartridges in the anajet printer. And if I have to do that then I was hoping that I could just get a bulk ink system that would save me some money. My anajet prints great and would recomend it to everyone.

#6 ·
Something to consider is using the refillable cartridges for cleaning fluid. The cost of the refillable cartridges and a liter of cleaning fluid is around the cost of 3 cleaning cartridges. This way you get all the benefits of still running a closed ink system and you can save some money when you clean out your ink lines (which is always a good thing to do every couple of weeks) or go away for several days.

#9 ·
Dan,

Have you sold many if you don't mind me asking?
Also, have you done test by any chance to see what print quality is with them compared to Anajet bottled ones... Main thing is that sure catriage is great deal but than end up spending a few hundred for each ink color

#10 ·
While it only cost $65.00 to fill these up (CMYK) (250ml) there is something to say about a large savings ;)
I and a lot of other users have used bulk type carts/systems since day one of ownership(Me for almost 3 years) while yes we have has some clogging (Just like everyone else) the savings far out weigh the cleaning cost :D
Now I am not trying to sell anything here I am just pointing out my side of my testing, heck even for just cleaning the ink system they are a great inexpensive reuable tool!
Dan
"HAPPY PRINTING"

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
Wow is all I can say....

Okay soo.. for giggles I opened up an Anajet cart. to see what it looks like and (what) I pay so much money for and well... I wish I had camera but Ex is using it..

It is a lil. tin pouch that holds in with a plastic surrounding .... woohoo
Oh and Anajet don't even got a chip on cart. Ha so as soon as I run out of ink or get Low I am soooo buying that refill Ink thing from DTG Inks err..

It a tin plastic bag with whole in it and that called closed ink cart. system.. O give me a break

#20 · (Edited)
I can tell you the bulk inks work good, the smart thing to do is switch them all out at once so you can get the air out of the lines at one time. Shake white ink at night and it will be ready to go in the morning for printing. Shaking it right before you print will fill the lines with very small bubbles that migrate to large bubbles over time.
The bulk carts. have high and low lines to keep the ink levels at, but you can go below them if you need to keep printing a few jobs. If you have any questions I can get the answers from the guy who has it on his machine.

#21 ·
I gave up on white Ink because it ain't where I think should be...
I will mainly do CMKY at this point :) So change all at once? Bulk ink and regular cart are same as I examined the empty cart. from Anajet....

So air bubbles are something I should be concerned with over time... and how good are ink cost in your opinion :)

#28 ·
I love it when they say it is user error ha...
If i had money and space I would get that new Brother because that seems to be a true dark apparel printer
Well atleast Anajet does have really nice people work for them HA and I been getting descent results lately so maybe I give those new kids on block another chance : )
Man i been getting some weird crap to print Lol

#29 ·
The only problem I ever have with my Anajet when printing white is when it sits over night. All I do is a ink charge and that fixes everything. Just clean your machine as you are supposed to and you will be fine. For the person saying that they want the New Brother DTG. Who doesn't but remember, it was a demo unit and we all know that when a company put there machine out they are not worried about ink consumption, or how much pretreatment is on the shirt. And no I am not slamming Brother I am slamming every company that is at a show and is trying to sell you something. They are going to show it off using the maximum settings to promote this wonderfull product. Then when it gets released everyone that jumped on the bandwagon will have complaints. I want the Brother and I own a anajet. I have no regrets and would buy it again:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.