T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never used any Holographic HTV before and not sure what to expect. I recently ordered some Siser Easyweed Holographic material, bit it has not come in yet. So while I wait for it I would like to find out if Holographic designs are worth my time. Is the Sister material easy or difficult to work with? Do you think designs made with it will catch the eyes customers?

· Registered
1,966 Posts
As for the Holographic vinyl, I wouldn't use it for a full chest image without having plenty of negative area in it, as it kind of feels plastic (y), (if that's a word) it just doesn't have a lot of give to it. Most of my Holographic stuff comes off of my Spangle machine. However the skull is not all Holographic.

Attachments

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As for the Holographic vinyl, I wouldn't use it for a full chest image without having plenty of negative area in it, as it kind of feels plastic (y), (if that's a word) it just doesn't have a lot of give to it. Most of my Holographic stuff comes off of my Spangle machine. However the skull is not all Holographic.
@ mfaty500....Oh wow that skull is very good art work. If its not all holographic HTV what kind of HTV is used to make that? Also what is a spangle machine?

· Registered
1,966 Posts
The material comes in 3 different types, Holographic, Metallic, which is shiny & matte, which of course is flat in it's finished look, the skull is mostly metallics, I placed 99% of them by hand (in the software) then the machine punches them out. Can it be done using holographic material from a cutter? Sure, but in no way will you get your circles as close as these are, and this is done & applied all at one time. https://coldesi.com/spangle-machines/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.