well, serious.
Back to school its sort of done.
Then there is Thanks Giving
Then Holidays sale.

I see a gradual built here. :D

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
We are heading into what we call in the retail trade the "Golden Quarter." I think if you don't prepare now for what is right in front of you then you need to get out of the retail trade. it is the buying season folks. Christmas starts NOW! This is when I start offering my goods on Ebay and specials on my other sites. I wonder how many kitty cat shirts I can sell on my Feline USA sites. I do a lot of personalized business and this is when I gear up and offer great deals for my stuff. Will that be check or credit card?

·
Registered
140 Posts
This is exciting, I don't know if i'll be ready in time though...Any advice to give about this "Golden Quarter" Lou?

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Find out what you want to do and focus on that. Make a sales plan. Here is what I am going to do on Ebay.. Oh wait that is a secret. the idea now is to sell, sell, sell. Try some stuff on ebay.. see if it goes. People will begin to see your product a lot and know that your real. If you sell then you build up those points.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
As I have said in the past my sites are for looking at, they are more of a catalog of my company. My sales come from me pounding the pavement and ebay. If I was to say I made a sale from my retail sites, it would be that I guided someone to look at my product on my site and then they bought. If I waited for them to find my site and just buy from the sites that I have up I would waisting my time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts