T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi this is Judith again sorry to bother you but I was wondering if it would be OK to print on 50/50 hoodies or should I go ahead and print on the higher cotton. I was trying to save the school some money but not if it is going to come out poorly. Thank for the info and have a blessed day.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
The higher the cotton content the better the print you will get. If you use 50/50 you are more likely to get more fading on your prints. The ink adheres to natural fibers like cotton, but not really well to polyester. I would print them on the 80/20 for the best results :) There are also hoodies made by I believe hanes that have 100% cotton shell. I have found those to work the best :) Hope this was helpful for you, and don't worry about asking questions, that is what we are here for :) I did the same thing when I got my machine two years ago lol.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the information on the hoodies that what I was thinking but thought I would check. You have been so helpful. Thanks and have a good day!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts