T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm new to the forum and am putting in the research before pulling out my checkbook. My initial goal is to have 2 graphic tees and 3 slogan/worded tees printed. I'm wondering if it's necessary to hire a graphic artist/designer to create tees that will only have words on them? I've got Photoshop 7.0 (I know it's older) and possibly have access to Illustrator. Is this something you would suggest to leave up to the professionals? I'm pretty clear on the style I'm trying to achieve - not anything super embellished or ornate just yet. And I really want to save a few dollars in the beginning.

Thanks in advance to all! You guys are extremely knowledgeable, patient, and helpful!

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I would say that if you know how to use the programs, there is really no reason to pay someone for doing text designs. They are pretty simple and easy to do.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
No! Don't hire a graphic/artist for just worded/slogans on tees it's very easy to do. You can even buy T-Shirt Factory Deluxe to start learning at your local office depot, office max, etc.. for like $30 bucks has style fonts and cartoony art to start playing around with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts