T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to buy a Graphtec CE5000, and I want to make sure my software will run it smoothly. I have a Vista laptop with Illustrator CS3. I want to use the Cutting Master plugin from Illustrator, and hopefully a USB cable.

Has anyone tried this setup? Any problems?

Thanks in advance!
~Elaine

· Registered
367 Posts
I've got it running on Vista with X4. On a side note, if you don't need the 24" width and want to save yourself some money, you might take a look at the Graphtec 5000-40 or Graphtect Robo Pro. USCutter has it for $899 and its basically the same as the 60, but a little smaller and doesn't come with a stand.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got it running on Vista with X4. On a side note, if you don't need the 24" width and want to save yourself some money, you might take a look at the Graphtec 5000-40 or Graphtect Robo Pro. USCutter has it for $899 and its basically the same as the 60, but a little smaller and doesn't come with a stand.

Great, thanks! I'd seen the CraftRobo but not the Pro version. Definitely worth looking into.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.