T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8,371 Posts
It sucks when no one reply your seriouse question. Dtg is What you need. Under 100 shirts regardless how many colors. Dtg has favor 100%. Not to one color though.
You will gain quality than lose. Set up cost of screen printing is not joke.
This Is dtg section. Most of here are Dtg printers or want a be. To your question all are using dtg here. As same you go to ski resort there will be all skiers.
Cheers! Beers are on me always?

· Registered
8,371 Posts
Personally, I've yet to see a DTG printer that out-performs the NeoFlex printer with respect to the quality of the print.
GOOD MORNING TSF!
:confused: but opinion is opinion. This is why open forum is good thing.:)
On any voting of history of USA no one had all vote or none vote. Never will be. At least go out vote is the good thing. I never missed once ever since I obtain citizenship.(27yrs ago) Rule is we do not ask who you vote usually.
My vote is not cheap. I learn about every single one. Detail as possible. Go to their speech, watch tv, read paper, searching Internet, i request their promotion flyers, sometimes I send money too.
Compapre all line by line. I am sure you are same too. Many are wasting vote because he is friend of friends or race or good looking --- etc. This is why we had 2007 economy crises. It was our fault to choose wrong person. Nov is coming soon. Let's do it right for you and us. Make a long lists. Strike off one by one. It will take you to the better position.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.