T-Shirt Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks Nemesis ..
We are really happy to see so much enthusiasm.. :)

Ow .. just fixed the link .. should be working now ..
Cheers mate..

Hi Gordan

Another question I had was. the prices . are they always going to be in british pounds? or will we be able to see them in aussie dollars?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi nemesis13 .
Well yes we shall keep the site working with GBP. The reason for this is .. since the current economic situation is not that stable it would be better for both of us to work with GBP .. currently the pound is not doing that well, meaning you currently can get more from your dollar.
Keeping it in GBP will basically keep our prices cheaper and our price more stable.. (this also means rather then us taking advantage of the current exchange rate we are passing on the benefit to you guys).

When making payments we have a GBP account in Australia so international transfer charges have been eliminated.

Hope the above gives a better idea why we have chosen to use GBP ..
Best Regards
Gordon

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Gordon.

yet another question.

I noticed that on the site there was a Victorian telephone number -- so was wondering if you had any sample stock that we may be able to check out? since I'm also based in Vic.

if not - what would be the best way to have a look at some samples?.

thanx

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi nemesis13 .
Not no problem at all we are happy to assist you.
We currently do not have any showrooms in Australia. To have a look at samples you would need to order them from Blank Apparel by Continental Clothing Company . Delivery would usually take 4,5 days..

The Sydney and Melbourne telephone numbers on our site are there to offer you guys better support with any questions you might have. These numbers actually redirect to us here in Japan. Calling these numbers would be charged as normal local rates.. ;-)

Best regards
Gordon

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can you give us an idea on postage costs?

Everytime I've looked at overseas suppliers this has always been the make or break. Would be nice to have an idea before going to the effort of setting up a wholesale account. I've got an account with Continental in the US - great product but the shipping is killer (on small orders anyway).

Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anybody requesting postage cost can you please email us at
australia(at)continentalclothing.jp

acetate i tried sending you a PM but you mailbox seems to be full..
please email us and i can email you back a link with our shipping price list :)
Thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi gordon

just another question.

how do your discounts work?.

can I order one style but many sizes and colours?.

or do you only get discounts on;
one style one colour one size?

hope that makes sense...
thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi guys, just a small update, We have been working on the site as in finding better ways to make ordering easier.
We have now changed the system to have 2 prices on our product pages, 1 being the main price in GBP and the other shows the equivalent of GBP in AUD. This should make ordering much easier. Invoices are now also showing the equivalent to in AUD, so billing is now made in AUD. :cool: :p.

Anybody have any questions give us a call on Melbourne number 03 9001 1184

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi nemesis13 .
Not no problem at all we are happy to assist you.
We currently do not have any showrooms in Australia. To have a look at samples you would need to order them from Blank Apparel by Continental Clothing Company . Delivery would usually take 4,5 days..

The Sydney and Melbourne telephone numbers on our site are there to offer you guys better support with any questions you might have. These numbers actually redirect to us here in Japan. Calling these numbers would be charged as normal local rates.. ;-)

Best regards
Gordon
hi i signed up for the japan site(like it said needed), but its not logging into the australia site. do they post to new zealand?

thanks
kim

41 - 53 of 53 Posts