T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing a search on the forums about Hotmark (had a question on the specs and materials I could use it on) but then I found a lot of people talking about Hotmark 70.

I buy Chemica Hotmark through Aluma Panel (closest supplier) but their website just calls it Hotmark (not Hotmark 70). And when I did a search for info on Hotmark 70 ...
Some of the suppliers had it listed as Endura-Tex Hotmark (which is a different brand than Chemica-right?).

So I was wondering if all these different listings are the same vinyl? Or if the Aluma Panel version is Hotmark 70 like the rest of the suppliers? And why so many different names to call it?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.