T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I'm looking into getting some high quality t -shirts and came across bamboo cotton shirts specifically the 70% bamboo cotton 30% organic cotton ones from Royal apparel and Onno Textiles. My question is are these shirts worth it. Do they feel substantially better than a basic 100% combed ringspun cotton like anvil 980? Don't want to waste the money if not. So if anyone had experience using royal apparel's bamboo shirts or any bamboo blend let me know what you thought. Thanks

· Registered
2,105 Posts
They're really soft and feel great. The cut is pretty decent too.

Are they 3 times as good as a really nice ringspun shirt? Nope. Which is why I can't sell them. They're too expensive for my customers' liking. My shirts get sold wholesale to retail shops. To make my margin I'd have to price myself out the market.

· Registered
2,105 Posts
In that case, I'd go for it.

It's the kind of fabric that you want to keep rubbing against your face just after you shaved! Softer than the cotton fabrics that are both ringspun and combed.

They lasted in the wash, too. Which is always important.

What are you printing on them to get $60 a shirt?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.