T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is huw lewis and I have been designing t-shirts off and on for a couple of years. Basically I have a theory that if a t-shirt company where to sell a line of t-shirts, where the price was increase by 5%, and then it was advertised that 10% of net profits from the said t-shirt range goes to the charity concerned. At the end of the day, with charity t-shirt range, there will be increase interest in the product range due to it's charity component, thus increasing sales. The business will not loss out financially, because a) of the increase in price b) increased sales. Is anyone interested in such a venture. I have a back catalog of t-shirt designs, most can be viewed on my cafepress.com shop at www.cafepress.com/lewis_alli . Basically I want to help a visionary businessman/women in the t-shirt industry, via a) coming up the my charity t-shirt range idea. b) designing some of the t-shirts in the charity range.
If you would like to contact me regard this idea for a t-shirt range, or know anyone who might be interested, please, please contact me at [email protected] . I look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My name is huw lewis and I have been designing t-shirts off and on for a couple of years. Basically I have a theory that if a t-shirt company where to sell a line of t-shirts, where the price was increase by 5%, and then it was advertised that 10% of net profits from the said t-shirt range goes to the charity concerned. At the end of the day, with charity t-shirt range, there will be increase interest in the product range due to it's charity component, thus increasing sales. The business will not loss out financially, because a) of the increase in price b) increased sales. Is anyone interested in such a venture. I have a back catalog of t-shirt designs, most can be viewed on my cafepress.com shop at www.cafepress.com/lewis_alli . Basically I want to help a visionary businessman/women in the t-shirt industry, via a) coming up the my charity t-shirt range idea. b) designing some of the t-shirts in the charity range.
If you would like to contact me regard this idea for a t-shirt range, or know anyone who might be interested, please, please contact me at [email protected] . I look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi Huw, I just wanted to give you the heads up that these posts were moved out of the forums because we do not allow self promotion or advertising your site in the forum threads.

More info here: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/forum-information/t1173.html

All the members here own t-shirt companies or design t-shirts, so this probably isn't the best place for a t-shirt business offer :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts