T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am a new member and I was just wondering if there were any members around the shropshire area in the uk. I was hoping to speak to and possibly visit a local screen printer. I have wanted to set up printing for ages now and I have read the forums which are great, but I would also love to take a look at at someone printing in action.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Fiona

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi Fiona, although many members share great information about printing here in the forums, you may find that local businesses are more reluctant to allow a potential competitor to visit their shop and pick their brains on how to take business from them :)

I could be wrong, but I just wanted to give you an idea of what to expect.

You can find lots of help on setting up a shop here in the forums, but when you start going to local places asking for business tips, it "hits a bit closer to home".

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Think Rodney is spot on with his advice Fiona. Whilst people are happy to pass on useful tips through this forum, giving direct advice to a competitor in their own vicinity is a non starter.

You can find useful screen print videos on You Tube, that will give you an insight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts