T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
aokusman said:
I have tried several shirts, hanes, fruits etc. I use them and then make up my mind. AA in "my experience" is the best. I ordered alternative tees and they feel like AA but not as well constructed. The bad about AA is that you cant mix and match sizes or colors.They cost more because they are better. Mercedes cost more than honda for a reason.
Price does not always equal quality.;)
Someone could charge $100 for blank t-shirts that are poorly constructed, and made with cheap materials. Does that make it better? Of course not.

Quality (like beauty!) is in the eye of the beholder. Someone may look at an AA shirt and think: "Why would anybody be dumb enough to pay that much money for a t-shirt, when this one that I have costs half as much and is twice as good!".

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
aokusman said:
How much per shirt for a dozen black short sleeve.
Comin'OutSwingin said:
Men or women? Take a look at their site. There is a style number below each pic. If you give me the style number I can tell you peice, dozen, and case price.
aokusman said:
RA5051 thanks
Small-XL Black $4.05/shirt per dozen
2XL Black $4.55/shirt per dozen
3XL Black $5.05/shirt per dozen

Case prices:
sm-xl $3.80/shirt per dozen
2xl $4.30/shirt per dozen
3xl $4.80/shirt per dozen

piece prices:
sm-xl $5.55
2xl $6.05
3xl $6.55
;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.