T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any success stories with using irregular tees. Im always afraid im going to get a shirt that one sleeve is like 3 inches longer than the other. I found some company called rgriley.com that seems to have a ton for very cheap but dont really like the fact that you have no clue what you are getting. Any feedback would be great.

· Registered
10 Posts
I agree but it's always your choice, you can find irregular tees all over the internet but remember there irregular for a reason.
Tee's really don't cost that much so the $1.00 that your saving on the cost of the Tee is it really worth it. I'll buy a batch of irregular tees for testing, set ups, or washing my truck but never for the customer to use. :D

· Registered
6 Posts
only use irregulars if you are able to inspect the shirt before you buy it. I have completed like 3 orders using irregulars and I was able to inspect them before I bought them. So it is up to you, and your customer, if they like the cheaper price then use the cheaper product if they are paying high prices then you are obligated to buy the nicer shirt. Good business, brings Good customers. Holla.

· Registered
3 Posts
Ever buy a shirt at Marshall's, Ross? A factory outlet store? The inventory at these stores consist mainly of graded irregular garments. Usually that just means it's either A) discontinued brand B) not consistent in the dye process C) minor garment fluctuations.

I recently purchased Gilden HW tees from RG Riley, black tees ranging from S-2XL, the Gilden brand tag were cut but not the size label (I remove them anyway), and they are FLAWLESS. I normally buy from Cygnus, Article 1 or AlStyle, and pay 3x as much, but for the price (came in at about $1/ea with shipping included), these shirts are higher quality, better fitting and they have held up through their first run and look BETTER than what I was offering on the Cygnus tee. If your decision is pending on buying a low cost tee (just buying ANY imported tee, you're taking your chances), try irregular. If you're shopping on RG Riley right now, the Black Gilden tees they are offering are of the Highest Quality, if you are looking for a HW S/S tee.

The biggest challenge with buying irregular, is consistency, because you can't get them again-often because the styles are discontinued. If you want a consistent feel and style then you might want to find a brand you like and stick to it, but if variety is what you offer in your line, then there's no real risk in trying irregular.

That's my two cents.

Has anyone had any success stories with using irregular tees. Im always afraid im going to get a shirt that one sleeve is like 3 inches longer than the other. I found some company called rgriley.com that seems to have a ton for very cheap but dont really like the fact that you have no clue what you are getting. Any feedback would be great.

· Registered
76 Posts
I bought 3 dozen black tees from northpines.com and they are excellent, the tags are cut in half, but I just remove the whole tag, and they are great looking. I hve bought twice already and have never had a problem. Sometimes you can't get the size you're looking for, but just search irregular t-shirts and you will find a supplier..

· Registered
1 Posts
I bought 3 dozen black tees from northpines.com and they are excellent, the tags are cut in half, but I just remove the whole tag, and they are great looking. I hve bought twice already and have never had a problem. Sometimes you can't get the size you're looking for, but just search irregular t-shirts and you will find a supplier..
But northpines fright is very very high almost as much as your order.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts