T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Other Alternate names of IRONALL LIGHT. :)
With links directly to the Ironall page on the website.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thread note:
I am adding a link to the Hyatt Innovative Solutions Distributor page. That is where most of this information originates from. As time goes on, if this list here, on TSF, becomes dated, the link will be accessible here in this post, for future reference, so up to date info is available, at the click of a button. =)

Hyatt Innovative Solutions

Hyatt is not the manufacturer, IYA is.

Please help us by adding in any names of Ironall Light that you know of, that are not on the list. Thank you very much and have a great dayl! :)

Please see the list for Ironall Dark names here:
A crosslink to Ashamutt's wonderful IRONALL DARK thread:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/heat-press-heat-transfers/t59419.html

How the info is listed:
Paper name = Supplier
Link to product page.

JetFlex Premium = Imprintables Warehouse
Vinyl Cutters, heat presses, heat transfer material, transfer papers and heat printing supplies all at affordable prices.

JetWear IYA Inkjet Transfer Paper = Tshirtsupplies.com
http://www.tshirtsupplies.com/index.php?crn=234&rn=498&action=show_detail or 877-85PAPER

Ironall = New Milford Photo
Iron-ALL Light Transfer Paper, Transfer Paper for all Fabrics | New Milford Photo

Translution = 1. Colorstar, 2. Piedmont Digital Graphics 3. Nextwave
1. Colorstar Ink
2. http://www.piedmont-digital-graphics.com/2007021079/translution-paper-for-light-cotton.html
3. Nextwave Media Solutions

Everlast Soft = Coastal Business
Heat Transfer Paper - Transfer Paper for InkJet Printers

Clearsoft Inkjet Paper = Pro World
Wholesale Inkjet Transfer Paper - Heat Transfer Paper from Pro World

Inktra Stretch (Note: Inktra Stretch is Ironall, "Inktra" is not.) = Stahl's
Inkjet and CLC transfer papers

Hyatt Transfer Paper for Lights = Blank Shirts
Hyatt HYLT Transfer Paper for Lights - BlankShirts.com

Super Soft Feel = Casi/QLT
Super Soft Feel: CASI/QLT: Photo Novelty Superstore

Elasti-Jet = Conde
Product Detail - DyeTrans.com

Soft Touch-Stretch = RPL Supplies
Inkjet Paper (items 809 and 809X)

Super Soft = 1. Starline Pacific ((2) US locations, (2) Canada locations), 2. Dharma Trading Co.
1. Sublimation Inks and Supplies
2. SuperSoft Inkjet Transfer Paper

Inkflex Light = Specialty Graphics Supply
Heat Transfer Paper from Specialty Graphics Supply

Master Jet Lite = The Paper Ranch
http://www.thepaperranch.com/shopexd.asp?id=630

All Image Printing
3510 Pharmacy Ave, Unit 6
Toronto, ON M1W 2T7
416-670-8998
HIS Inkjet Transfer Paper for Lights
http://www.allimageprinting.com

Art Van Go
1 Stevenage Road
Knebworth, Hertfordshire SG3 6AN UNITED KINGDOM
+44(0)1438.814946
[email protected]
jetFX Light
http://www.artvango.co.uk

R.A. Smart
Clough Bank, Grimshaw Lane,
Bollington, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10_5NZ UNITED KINGDOM
+44 (01625) 576231
http://www.rasmart.co.uk/ShopRASmart/

Older names the paper may no longer be sold under, but are referred to in older forum threads:

Miracool = Personalizedsupplies.com = TLM
While it does not look like this site carries it anymore, it's mentioned in a bunch of posts on the forum in past posts, and it is another name for Ironall. Cannot Google a current supplier under this name. ???

Soft Feel = Visual-color.com.
There is an older link on the forum for this and when you click this older link, it brings you to "QLT" and the paper is "Super Soft Feel". I suppose any reference to Soft Feel in older posts is regarding today's Super Soft Feel. :)

I hope this information helps. :)

Please note: Some names may be outdated, but are still included "educational and informational" reasons. :)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Great job Kelly!!!!!

Sadly , I can only offer 1 more name.... as I have all of the above already.... I'm sorry :(
But what a great list already! :)

Ironall light

MASTER JET LITE = Paper Ranch

Reactions: Girlzndollz

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, I'm going to call you the Paper Lady, I'm not kidding!! :D I think I'll post a cross reference link in the dark threads, so the threads will be hooked together forever, and folks can cross from one to the other really easy. :)

Thanks so much for the add. :D Would you say this is pretty close to done then? We only have to wait on the tool to see if we all come up the same then.

Very cool, I can't believe it's finally done. Where is Luis, he has to check this list, too. He's great at keeping the names. Not sure if we have all the ones from Lou, either. I think I'll pm them the thread. Okay, off to work again. :D:)

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Kelly,

I don't believe TLM carries Miracool anymore. At least it is not listed in its website.

I think you got the list pretty much it domestically that is.

BTW you probably need to include our the suppliers for our friends abroad. We do not want to alienate them. What do you think?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Kelly,

I don't believe TLM carries Miracool anymore. At least it is not listed in its website.
I didn't see it either. I wanted to include it since so many posts reference Miracool. That was one of the "informational" additions, so folks would know when they read the Miracool name, that's really Ironall.

Lnfortun said:
I think you got the list pretty much it domestically that is.

BTW you probably need to include our the suppliers for our friends abroad. We do not want to alienate them. What do you think?

Thanks.
I don't know, Luis. Honestly, this list took me over 4 hours to do, between research here and on the net, and then writing it and getting the links in. Ashamutt's list was an older list and not complete, so I had to review the links there, and dig up the rest of the names. That's where all the time came in, finding the other names that were not included on the list.

Going Global feels a little overwhelming to try it alone by myself. I'm not sure I would know where to start going Internationally, and what if some of the sites are in another language? You bring up a great point, tho.

Anyone who can add international suppliers to the list, it's a wonderful idea, and it would be a great addition to both the Dark and Light Ironall lists. Thank you! :)

PS: Luis, thank you for coming over and reviewing the thread. I feel better once you and Lou look at it since you guys always seem to have the best handle on the Ironall names. Thanks!!! :):):)

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you so much, Mike, that is awesome! :):)
Lol, and you are welcome, Zookie. Thanks for the chuckle. :)

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Thanks Mike. It has come up from time to time posts that are asking for vendors abroad from members from other countries. As a friendly gesture what you are doing is beneficial. I agree with Kelly how difficult it would be in compiling that list because of logistics. I tried clicking the links of foreign vendors in the Hyatt distributor list and it got me nowhere. I believe this thread would be the best and centralized area to post the international list.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thanks Kelly and all, this is a good thing that you've done...
I REALLY appreciate y'all's online legwork and time you have spent putting this all together. :)

Randy

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hello All,

This is taking a bit longer then expected, only b/c more and more product names are being added....but please, keep sending the product names, as we would like to have a resource for everyone to know what names match products,

The more input on product usage, the better the matching tool will be...please let us know any questions and we will certainly try to assist.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am going to include another supplier listed on the Hyatt site, because they are in the UK. I could not access the page for the jetFX paper, because there may be a problem with the adobe reader, but there is contact information available here, for anyone interested in trying this supplier.

Art Van Go
1 Stevenage Road
Knebworth, Hertfordshire SG3 6AN UNITED KINGDOM
+44(0)1438.814946
[email protected]
jetFX Light and Dark
http://www.artvango.co.uk

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Ok.... Tshirtsupplies.com carries this paper(ironall light) .....under its original/master name IYA light.

Please correct me if I am wrong Mike.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok.... Tshirtsupplies.com carries this paper(ironall light) .....under its original/master name IYA light.
Hi Mrs. B. I didn't see it on Tshirtsupplies site yet. When it is listed for sale, we can add TSS to the vendor list in the first post. :)

Do you know if it is available already via phone order? Then we can add it now with the phone number. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
...as far as I know it is available by phone.
At least that is what Mike said and that is how I ordered a few days ago.

I called and spoke to Rose...she sent me pricing by email....then I gave her my order and paid w/ paypal.

...unless he is out of it already!! LOL
I guess I could call him tomorrow to find out...?

He was supposed to have it up on the site by now........but I think that he has really been swamped!

Reactions: Girlzndollz

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As long as it is available for sale, either phone and/or website, all is good. It just has to be orderable. I'll go update Post #1, and when it's on the site, can add that link as well. Hope Mike is feeling okay. =)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
As long as it is available for sale, either phone and/or website, all is good. It just has to be orderable. I'll go update Post #1, and when it's on the site, can add that link as well. Hope Mike is feeling okay. =)
.....you can wait to add it if you want.....I can call mike tomorrow just to make sure about everything.
:)

I hope that he is feeling better too!!! :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hello Kelly,

Yes, we have the IYA products in stock and ready to ship, but they are not listed on the website yet. So far, we have been sending individual invoices out to those interested in the product.

We are a bit backlogged on getting them posted on the site, but I hope the developers have them listed soon.

But, again, yes...we do have the IYA products in stock, we have tested them over and over again, and they seem to be back to the standards of QA that we all want.

FYI, IYA products are also known as Iron All and a few other names.

Please private msg me if you have any questions, I'll remind the developers of the product posts on our weekly development call (FRI.)

Thanks,
Mike

1 - 20 of 20 Posts