T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not been by for quite some time. Having touble finding ironall for darks. (I'm in uk, but will order from where ever!) I liked the product for stretch and durabillity. It worked well for me.
Been using jet opaque 2 from yolo in uk. But I don't like this product. Seems to sit on top of fabric and is plasticky and heavy if you get my drift?
Is ironall or other name sake still about. What is a very good stretchy, durable all rounder I may consider for darks.

Many thanks!!:)

· Registered
4,816 Posts
Not been by for quite some time. Having touble finding ironall for darks. (I'm in uk, but will order from where ever!) I liked the product for stretch and durabillity. It worked well for me.
Been using jet opaque 2 from yolo in uk. But I don't like this product. Seems to sit on top of fabric and is plasticky and heavy if you get my drift?
Is ironall or other name sake still about. What is a very good stretchy, durable all rounder I may consider for darks.

Many thanks!!:)
You can get re-branded Ironall dark from Specialty Graphics Supplies. The name is Inkjet Flex The company is listed as preferred vendor. If you order $200.00 worth you can get member discount. Another opaque is Blue Grid. Blue Grid have some stretch. It is also sold by the same vendor. Stahls sells it as Inktra Dark.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.