T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought some Avery Ink-Jet transfer paper. Let me just say it sucks.

Last night I was in a bar and Miller Light girls were printing out custum t-shirts and giving them out. On the t-shirt they had raised ink that sort of felt like rubber. I was wondering what kind of iron on transfer was this. The ladie gave me a sheet that said next usa on the back, ive been looking it up for about 3 hours now and found nothing but this site.

She was printing the sheets out of a mobile printer then she would iron them on.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I don'r know about that paper but do yourself and and you pocket book a favor don't buy transfer paper at the store. I use commercial paper and it is sooo much better. And yes you can use it with an iron if you do not have a press. Be glad to tell you where I get mine if you send me a private message as I am not sure I can post it here? Let me know if I can. Lou
xisleet said:
I recently bought some Avery Ink-Jet transfer paper. Let me just say it sucks.

Last night I was in a bar and Miller Light girls were printing out custum t-shirts and giving them out. On the t-shirt they had raised ink that sort of felt like rubber. I was wondering what kind of iron on transfer was this. The ladie gave me a sheet that said next usa on the back, ive been looking it up for about 3 hours now and found nothing but this site.

She was printing the sheets out of a mobile printer then she would iron them on.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
First forgive the typos in previous response.. Not awake yet..I use www.newmillfordphoto.com
For my hotpeel on tees (Lights and whites)they have a new paper called Iron all. It is about 80 cents a sheet. I believe it will give screenprinters a run for their money. It can be ironed on directly on design after washing. It streches so it does not crack. I just placed an tee order for a client because she loved the feel. The first ones I did for her she turned them down then I showed her my new test samples. Does not have that rubbery feel or hardness you get from other hot peels. I also buy my opaque (dark) from them. It also is great. They are offering sample packs so you can test. 5 sheets at $3.99 and they pay shipping. Tell them you talked to Lou at L J Robin Marketing

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for replying everyone. I will check out them transfers badalou. Would you happen to know about the raised ink ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts