T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just had a few questions about Iron All Transfer paper.
Ive looked on the newmilford website and they only have iron all paper for light colored fabrics. My question is, is there a iron all paper for dark colored fabrics or would the light fabric paper work fine?

Thanks in advance, all info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you jdr8271. Since they dont make iron all for dark fabrics, can someone recommend me a good quality transer for dark fabrics and where i can get them.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Mycho25 said:
Since they dont make iron all for dark fabrics, can someone recommend me a good quality transer for dark fabrics and where i can get them.
Most people are of the opinion that there's no such thing, and would generally advocate either using plastisol transfers or vinyl, or just sticking to lights.

If you want recommendations for making the best of a bad situation, there are some recommendations for opaque heat transfers in the heat transfer section of the forums.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
If I have to do a dark shirt then it will be either plastisol transfers . But you got to have the volume to keep it affordable. Other than that I use Blue Grid. Within the next day or so I will be posting a video on using it. Lou

1 - 5 of 5 Posts