T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Does anyone know why the Iphone app is not available in the app store? I have tried searching and clicking on the link on the post in the app section of the forum, but each time it says not available.
I did have it before on the phone but changed phones and lost it.
Can anyone help on this?

Thanks

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
If you had it before you can alway go to your purchased apps and redownload from the same account. I have a app that was offered when I had the iphone3. It was removed by the time the iPhone 4 came out but is still available under the purchased apps as of today.

·
Registered
113 Posts
If you had it before you can alway go to your purchased apps and redownload from the same account. I have a app that was offered when I had the iphone3. It was removed by the time the iPhone 4 came out but is still available under the purchased apps as of today.
Thanks but I have already tried that - & it is really no where to be found. I've switched devices several times and it was never an issue, but now it won't even pull up if you search it either. Very very strange!

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is the problem with Ios, they do not make all the apps. On the other hand we ca find all the apps if we are using an Android. Developers of Ios apps are very less now a days. As I phone users in Asia is comparitively less than android.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.