T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love a story behind a item we create for our customers. We produce several hundred phone cases per day, and to hear an individual's story behind their motivation of the design of a phone case makes me feel as though I'm on L.A. Ink :)

This particular iphone 5 case was created to show the growth and maturity of the customer, each age represented (3 months, 8 years, 16 years, and 38 years) brought life changing experiences for her and her family.

Looking back at her life, she quoted the verse, "To thine own self be true." Which we added to the case.

To think, most people want a phone case just because it looks cool lol. I love to hear the stories behind the purchase.

I added pictures of the process of her picture submission to the case fitting.

Have a great day everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We now have 4 3D Sublimation Heat presses and sub everything from Phone cases, mugs, plates, and shot glasses. Mugs are easy and fun and I have found that ones we create with humorous quotes are BIG sellers.

I love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.