T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I make dresses, I was using a company that did the stones for me they are so secretive about the type and place of purchase. I bought an Ioline and decided to do the stones myself, each dress uses anywhere from 1k-5k stones so it can be pricey. Where can I find this type of stone in bulk Bella M/C Rhinestones? Will they last? Whatever they are using stays on even in the washer. I want quality but not the price! I tried Alibaba, I am trying to go directly to a manufacturer has anyone had luck with this? I felt like 150 for samples was not a good sign but buying 1440 at a time is not going to cut it for me, I need BULK of stones! Any ideas? I dont care for what I have heard about the glue on Korean and the inconsistency in size.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I have been swamped now sick. Do you have stones turn upside down often in the Ioline? What do you do when this happens? This is something I never understood during the webinar.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think the Ioline stones are really expensive since I need so many or I would use them they are beautiful I just need way too many to pay that much. I agree though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.