T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I just had a quick question about keeping inventory on hand. My wife and I plan to start a childrens apparel by the beginning of next year. Once we get things up an running should we keep printed inventory on hand or just have blanks in different colors/sizes and print on demand? Thanks in advance for any input!

· Registered
14 Posts
Printing on demand, I think, is the best way to go. If space is an issue, then you'll have much less inventory on hand than would be needed for preprinted apparel.
Once things pick up and you have a clear idea of which items move faster than others you can keep a preprinted inventory on hand at that point. While you're starting though, on demand is hands down the winner.

· Registered
1,099 Posts
Printing on demand, I think, is the best way to go. If space is an issue, then you'll have much less inventory on hand than would be needed for preprinted apparel.
Once things pick up and you have a clear idea of which items move faster than others you can keep a preprinted inventory on hand at that point. While you're starting though, on demand is hands down the winner.
I second that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.