T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the t-shirt making world. I am coaching my son's flag football team and I want to make team t-shirts using an iron on transfer. I am looking at a total quantity of less than 20 tees.
I have looked at the Jet Pro Soft Stretch paper for 100% cotton hanes tagless tees. Is the JPSS a good choice for a first timer? Will parts of the tranfer that have no ink show as transparent on a grey t-shirt?
I read the JPSS works best if the tees are stertched after transfer. Do people usually do this by hand or do they have some sort of stretching board?

Thanks,
Paul :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am new to the t-shirt making world. I am coaching my son's flag football team and I want to make team t-shirts using an iron on transfer. I am looking at a total quantity of less than 20 tees.
I have looked at the Jet Pro Soft Stretch paper for 100% cotton hanes tagless tees. Is the JPSS a good choice for a first timer? Will parts of the tranfer that have no ink show as transparent on a grey t-shirt?
I read the JPSS works best if the tees are stertched after transfer. Do people usually do this by hand or do they have some sort of stretching board?

Thanks,
Paul :)
Hi Paul,
nice to meet you. We are vallians, actually we are couple starting new business in T-Shirt. I'm new member too. Glad to have new friends :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts