T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I love being creative I have been trying to create t-shirts for awhile now. I am trying to figure out how to create t-shirts with transfer paper that will cut out the letters or design before I place the paper on my t-shirts I hate that block look, I even cut around some of my stuff and it still don't look as good. Do anyone have any suggestions. I used the Soft Jet Pro transfer paper it's ok. I was thinking about using color laser copies. The letters concern me I want them to look like I cut them out individual:rolleyes: when I apply the heat.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've come across that problem too! I make my designs irregular shapes, like maybe using jagged borders, fade in/out. You don't have to use the entire transfer sheet to get your money's worth.

As far as openings (blank space) inside the design. I'll use an Exacto knife. This may seem time consuming but sure looks better than a shiny block in middle of shirt!

Hope this helps a little.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
You can also purchase a cutter, to avoid all the time consuming cutting with an exacto knife or scissors or, in the least, reduce your time having to do that. Nonetheless it's pretty contingent upon how many orders you are processing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts