T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, i'm really excited about entering in this t-shirt business, i think this site is a great way to become familiar with the business, and also talk to people who has already broke the ice and some who havent. at this point i have purchased a heat press machine and i have a great design program with great ideas, my goal is to be able to put my designs on to transfers myself so im seeking some more information about that and what would be my next step to making my t-shirt, any suggestions? Thank you!:)

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
You'll need some software to put your designs into so that you can print them. Some use CorelDraw, some Adobe Illustrator, there are several out there. Then you'll need a good printer and some transfer paper. If you're planning on using sublimation you'll have to have special inks, special printer, special paper, and special shirts. If you want to print on 100% cotton you can use Chromablast, or I think regular transfers will stick too. It all depends on the quality you are looking for in a finished product.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts