T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello All,

My name is Jesse Martinez and former employee of US Screen who has branched out to continue the Digital Garment Printing venture with a team of engineers to develop a new and improved 4880 engine printer. My experience comes from 12 years in screen printing and almost 4 years in DTG printing with US Screen which has given me the confidence to help improve this techology and help others in this industry.
I invite you all to post any questions you may have about my printer or an other DTG printer. I will also be available for any technical advise.

Thank you for your consideration and hope I can be of assistance.

Best wishes,
Jesse Martinez
IDT

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hi Jesse that printer looks kinda big. Much bigger than the anajet. Can you give us some basic information about your printer? possibly even a price range? advantages over your competition?
It will be bigger thean the anajet because the print area is much bigger. This is based of the 48** epson engine i think, the anaget uses the 1800/1900

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Larry,

Nick is correct that you are not comparing two similar machines. The Dream Jet is based on the Epson 4880 which is a more industrial printer that will last you longer, perform, and produce quality prints more consistantly. Our printer has some basic upgrades that will make maintanence of the equipment much easier. It can print an area of 16x24 which is very common in garment printing.

The real seceret to our success is what we have done with our software to product these good quality prints while saving our customers money on ink use and putting more money in their pockets. This software solution is so good that I will soon be offering it individuals who have competitive products to save them money and give them better print quality.

Please if you have any further question, feel free to contact me at anytime via PM, email, or phone.

Best,

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello
I have brother gt541 and currently would like to purchase a new machine that does dark apparel. I am looking into the dream jet...
Can you provide me in more detail on the machine about services, cost and software that is required for this printer. Also, accessories that are available for this printer. Example: Sleeve platen, hat platen...etc...
Thanks
Johanna

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
.... it looks awfully familiar. ;)
Hey Justin,

How are you? I know what you are thinking, but honestly with my background I have made this machine one of the most reliable and cost effictive machines in the market. It would be nice to have someone with your experience give us a chance and see what I am talking about. The problem with this machine in the past is that it was being introuduced through a broker who knew nothing about printing on garments and we have since changed the way this machine is introduced into the states. We purchase directly from the manufacture and service/support ourselves. I can tell you that we have only needed one tech to keep these machines running for the last 8 months. Around you we have two; One in Covina and the other in Norco who use to have two blazer pro's and claims he is getting just as much production as his two blazer's with one of ours and cut his ink cost in half if not more. I know you have a lot of experience in the industry and would love to get your opinon on our machine. We have not done any major marketing because we know our machine works and want to stay close to our customers. We like being that manufacture of equipment that sells machines by worked of mouth. Give me a call any time and we can chat further about the opportunities we can offer you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello
I have brother gt541 and currently would like to purchase a new machine that does dark apparel. I am looking into the dream jet...
Can you provide me in more detail on the machine about services, cost and software that is required for this printer. Also, accessories that are available for this printer. Example: Sleeve platen, hat platen...etc...
Thanks
Johanna
Hello Johanna,

Thank you for your consideration!

You own a great piece of equipment and would love the opportunity for our product to sit side by side with the Brother. They are great people and consider them very professional friends of ours. I understand you might have talked to my partner and he is working on getting you all the requested information. If you have any further question please do not hesitate to contact us directly or via the private message section on this forum.

Best,

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Hey Justin,

How are you? I know what you are thinking, but honestly with my background I have made this machine one of the most reliable and cost effictive machines in the market. It would be nice to have someone with your experience give us a chance and see what I am talking about. The problem with this machine in the past is that it was being introuduced through a broker who knew nothing about printing on garments and we have since changed the way this machine is introduced into the states. We purchase directly from the manufacture and service/support ourselves. I can tell you that we have only needed one tech to keep these machines running for the last 8 months. Around you we have two; One in Covina and the other in Norco who use to have two blazer pro's and claims he is getting just as much production as his two blazer's with one of ours and cut his ink cost in half if not more. I know you have a lot of experience in the industry and would love to get your opinon on our machine. We have not done any major marketing because we know our machine works and want to stay close to our customers. We like being that manufacture of equipment that sells machines by worked of mouth. Give me a call any time and we can chat further about the opportunities we can offer you.
Excellent, well written response. I would love to come check out the machine, sometime in the next two weeks! In all honesty, I have been out to Dynamic Screen Supply, out here near Rancho Cucamonga, to take a look at the demo unit they had there (a fellow screen printer in my area tipped me off that there was a new machine on the block). I didn't get to see it print; I just had a chat with the nice guy who was on the clock at the time.

I will contact you soon, to set something up!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Excellent, well written response. I would love to come check out the machine, sometime in the next two weeks! In all honesty, I have been out to Dynamic Screen Supply, out here near Rancho Cucamonga, to take a look at the demo unit they had there (a fellow screen printer in my area tipped me off that there was a new machine on the block). I didn't get to see it print; I just had a chat with the nice guy who was on the clock at the time.

I will contact you soon, to set something up!
Justin,

Thank you! Please know that I have relocated to Arizona and return to LA every 2-3 weeks to check on my dealers and customers. I would be more than happy to show you our machine and what it can do. I do not recommend dealers ink the machines if they are not going to maintain and print as required by the manufacturers of inkjet printers especially textile printers. So, instead they have them on display and we send out printed samples to those who request them. We always take files and print them for customers who would like to have a sample. I will be in LA next week and would really like to meet with you if you are available and go over some possible opportunities we can work on together. Please PM me your contact info and we can set something up for next week.

Best,

·
Registered
516 Posts
We have one of these machines at Parmele Screen Process Supplies any one who would like to see it in action is more than welcome. I have this thing dialed in, printing a standard image of 14" X 17" on white in about 2 minutes and printing the same design on dark shirts in about 6 minutes. We are distributor for Netemagine and we offer it as a service to Screen Printers not to the general public. This allows you to start offering small run and see if you can gain enough market share to make the purchase.

Parmele Screen Process Supplies, Inc.
7265 Coldwater Cyn. Ave.
North Hollywood, Ca. 91605
Phone: (818) 982-9339
Fax: (818) 982-2351
www.parmelesupply.com

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.