T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out about the forum while at an ISS show in Atlanta. I was at a both looking at a Direct-to-garment printer and the salesmen was just talking about this sight and how to get feedback on the different systems. I was writing down the web address and Rodney Blackwell walked up. What a way to be introduced to the founder. Rodney you left a very good first impression. Keep up the good work.

I have two questions? Any feedback on the Anajet DTG printer and the Digital Art Solutions product which is an Epson 4800 printer remanufactured for the DTG printing.

What do I need to know about relabeling before I jump in to this decision?

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well we did alot of looking around. We just got a anajet I love it it was easy to set up and start printing. White shirts wright out of the gate. Dark color shirts. was easy but we are still playing with it. My problem was not anajet its me. just getting the wright amont of ink down.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Clyde,

The Digital Art Solutions printer is called the Direct Advantage and is sold via Sawgrass Systems. If you do some searches on Direct Advantage and Anajet, you will find a ton of information. You can get a lot of information about dtg printing from this document - www.multirip.com/dtg101.pdf. Here is also a great post on why some people purchased their printers - http://www.t-shirtforums.com/direct-garment-dtg-inkjet-printing/t41520.html. Good luck with your research.

Mark
Thanks for your links to DGT printers, and what people thought about them. I, too am looking into the possibility of using this, since I have a heat press, but need to be able to use color graphics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts