T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
skibum said:
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to take a second to introduce myself and my company, Printfection.com

We just launched to the public last week and are excited to help people get setup with their own online merchandise stores. Unlike some of our competitors, we offer advanced store owner functionality free of charge. You can add unlimited sections, products, etc. for no monthly fee. You're also free to open an unlimited amount of stores with us.

We take care of everything for you. From hosting to customer service, printing, shipping, credit card processing, etc. we do it all!

You can easily upload designs and have them printed in full-color on state-of-the-art digital printing machines using "direct to garment" technology. Then, start selling your products in your own online store FREE of charge.

Please visit our site and let me know what you think! I love getting feedback from knowledgeable people like you. Also, you can use coupon code GRANDOPENING5 to save $5 off purchases of $20 or more.

If you have any other questions please e-mail us [email address removed]

Thanks,

Casey Schorr
President
Printfection.com
Great idea. but way too expensive. Can't make money

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.