T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to take a second to introduce myself and my company, Printfection.com

We just launched to the public last week and are excited to help people get setup with their own online merchandise stores. Unlike some of our competitors, we offer advanced store owner functionality free of charge. You can add unlimited sections, products, etc. for no monthly fee. You're also free to open an unlimited amount of stores with us.

We take care of everything for you. From hosting to customer service, printing, shipping, credit card processing, etc. we do it all!

You can easily upload designs and have them printed in full-color on state-of-the-art digital printing machines using "direct to garment" technology. Then, start selling your products in your own online store FREE of charge.

Please visit our site and let me know what you think! I love getting feedback from knowledgeable people like you. Also, you can use coupon code GRANDOPENING5 to save $5 off purchases of $20 or more.

If you have any other questions please e-mail us [email address removed]

Thanks,

Casey Schorr
President
Printfection.com

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Casey, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

Those cutting boards look like a neat product. Haven't seen that done before.

·
Registered
5 Posts
skibum said:
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to take a second to introduce myself and my company, Printfection.com

We just launched to the public last week and are excited to help people get setup with their own online merchandise stores. Unlike some of our competitors, we offer advanced store owner functionality free of charge. You can add unlimited sections, products, etc. for no monthly fee. You're also free to open an unlimited amount of stores with us.

We take care of everything for you. From hosting to customer service, printing, shipping, credit card processing, etc. we do it all!

You can easily upload designs and have them printed in full-color on state-of-the-art digital printing machines using "direct to garment" technology. Then, start selling your products in your own online store FREE of charge.

Please visit our site and let me know what you think! I love getting feedback from knowledgeable people like you. Also, you can use coupon code GRANDOPENING5 to save $5 off purchases of $20 or more.

If you have any other questions please e-mail us [email address removed]

Thanks,

Casey Schorr
President
Printfection.com
Great idea. but way too expensive. Can't make money

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
diceman said:
Great idea. but way too expensive. Can't make money
You can make money selling t-shirts through print on demand services. People have been doing it for years. Good money :)

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Actually, this topic is a few months old :) Not sure why it was brought from the dead ;)

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
diceman said:
Always keep in mind that there is new people added to the forum/learning center.
I totally understand :) I just wanted to point that out for the members that weren't new that were replying to the topic.

Usually people don't respond to older "member introductions" topics since they are usually just welcome posts. I guess this topic was a bit different because the member also runs a Print on Demand business.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I wanted to respond to a few posts...

Only printing on light shirts??
Right now, yes. We're making sure the quality is perfect before we start selling dark apparel. I've seen the black shirts printed by all of our competitors and IMO they leave much to be desired. This is a brand-new technology and it's going to take a little time to get it right. We'll have this on our website sometime this summer, expect tons of dark products (not just T-shirts) & lots of dark color choices for each product. Also consider the QUALITY of each POD service. Order some shirts from each company and compare them!

seems pretty similar to CP no? how do you plan on differentiating yourself from them?
#1 - Quality... order a $2 custom printed sample t-shirtand see the ultra-high resolution & color accuracy. Compare this with CP or any other competing Print on Demand service and make your own call. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Also note our 13.5" x 16.5" printing area compared to CP's 10" x 10" printing area.

#2 - Selection. Right now you can customize 154 color combinations on our website with MANY more colors and products coming soon. Remember-- we've only been online for 2 months! It will take time.

For example-- our T-shirt is available in 12 different colors. We're adding dark colors in the next few months once we perfect the printing process as it relates to dark colored garments. We won't release this yet because the quality is not up to our very high standards. Expect this on our website sometime this summer. You can subscribe to our newsletter if you want to know when it's released. There is a subscribe box on our homepage.

#3 - Customer Service! We will work with you personally to help you with your store, put together a custom quote for a bulk order, etc. Give us a call if you want to chat. 1-866-459-7990 or email us.

#4 - Please let me know what you like and dislike about our service. Call me, E-mail me, or post on our forum (or this one!). We really do care what you think, and we're working day and night (seriously!) to make our service better for you. If you're selling on our site we want to make you money. I'm here to make sure that happens. Don't be shy! We WILL listen!

OK.. find me one that will DTG and ship only, but will also wrap the shirts occasionally. I’m all ears.
I am confused by what you mean, please explain and I'll see if we can help you. We are working on developing solutions catered more toward the "wholesale" or "private label" market. Is this what you're looking for?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts