T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, this is Shade, owner of Inner Man Omnimedia. Our goal is to create inspirational messages through all sorts of mediums, fashion (particularly T-shirts) being one of our (ok, my) favorite.

We're just getting started, but we have a lot of hope for the future. I'm looking forward to learning alot from everyone here so that IMO can reach people around the world with a quality product.

Peace!

http://www.inner-man.com

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! From reading the posts, I can see you know your stuff, so the compliment means alot!

We're currently using the Gildan 6.1 oz but I'm not really happy with it. I want something with a smaller neck for the bigger sizes (2x - 4x).

The funny thing is that I thought I did a decent amount of research for a good tee, and yet I still feel like I settled. But, I decided to start with something vs. wait for the perfect tee. We CEOs gotta learn how to make decisions, right?

Until next time, Peace!

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Did you look at the Hanes Beefy Tee?

I usually prefer Hanes over Gildan, but some people prefer the Gildans. One of my new favorites are the blanks from M & O Knits.

I like the idea of "starting with something". Inertia is a crazy thing. Once you're up and running, it's easy to make changes. That first "step" is sometimes the hardest.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reading your posts got me thinking about Hanes. I was about to go all in with ProClub (I visited their website and got all excited) until I heard a few less-than-positive comments about them. After we move most of our Gildans, I think I'll try my hand at buying samples from several vendors until we find one that works best.

For my taste, the ultimate shirt would at least :1) be baggy enough for the urban crowd but not so much that it turns off everyone else; 2) SMALL COLLAR; and 3) less than $3/shirt.

Is there a website that lets you search for vendors based on criteria? hmmm. If not, c'mon man, don't beat me to it, email me and we collabor8, or at least break me off some free ad space (lol). Just kidding - a little (lol).

Thanks again for the welcome. The internet is great, but even better when it brings PEOPLE TOGETHER.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I think I'll try my hand at buying samples from several vendors until we find one that works best.
I like that approach :) I wouldn't put down proclub just yet until you try it for yourself. Everyone has different tastes.

wholesaledirectusa.com has a few different urban styles to choose from.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts