T-Shirt Forums banner

Introducing ' Fashion Lab ' - A Product Development, Design, & Production House

212 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  WearMagic 
#1 ·
This is Steve Taylor and I want to introduce to you a full-service product development, design, and production house known as FASHION LAB.

www.myfashionlab.net

Feel free to browse around our website and contact us as we would be more than happy to work with you.

You can even email me directly at [EMAIL="steve@myfashionlab.net"]steve@myfashionlab.net[/EMAIL]if you like. Here is some more information about Fashion Lab.

FashionLab is the first company of its kind with a genuine desire to see its customers take their business to the next level.
We are all artists. We are all craftsmen. We are all professionals.
We understand the importance of quality and the attention to detail.
We are all passionate about what we do.
We strive for perfection.
We are FashionLab.

The Experience
We do not follow the "order-taker" philosophy. We are in it for the relationships. We want to know about your business. We want to have fun. We want to find out what we can do to help you achieve your goals. We want to present and talk about ideas. We want to plan with you. We want to bring you the latest in innovation. We want to plan the future while developing a history.
The passion to collaborate drives us.

How we do it.

Key benefits of working with us are:
  • Complete package development and production
  • Latest in innovation
  • World-class design team
  • Custom proofs
  • Fast turn-around
  • Friendly, knowledgeable service
  • 5-point Quality Control with Quality Guarantee

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
Hey - Thanks for the reply.

We are dedicated to serving entry-level and mid-level clothing brands. You can order production runs using almost any of our specialty methods at an order of only 6 dozen per design. Oh and the answer to your last question there would be - In House :)

Hope you're having a great day. I look forward to talking more with you and many others in the near future.

Sincerely,

Steve Taylor - Fashion Lab

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.