T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
336 Posts
Are you able to start it on your own or do you only want to start it if someone else goes in with you? What if you start it and look for a partner at the same time? That way when you find a partner you will already have something to show them

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i would see no purpose in really having a partner if i already started. I'm just looking because im getting ready to start slowly comin up with designs or thinking them up at least and wanna start a buisness plan so i wanna find one to start from scratch with you know?

· Registered
78 Posts
I think you're on the right track...kind of. This is a great website to communicate with thousands of like minded people and help get yourself off the ground. It helped me tremendously. But, just trying to randomly find someone to jump in with you to start a brand is a little far fetched. Your best bet is to find a friend or someone you already know (and trust) to go at it with you.

You said that there is no point in trying to start up a brand and then find someone to join with you. That couldn't be more wrong. In fact, I would bet you would have much more luck getting somebody to partner up with you if you at least have some form of idea other than just a "street brand", and a few designs with your own business plan already set. It kind of sounds like you are just looking for someone with money to help you off the ground right now.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Money is not an issue just if i already have designs, buisness plan, etc. then why would i need a partner if i could do it all myself. Does anyone know of any good buisness plans i can lookup that are free that you might be able to suggest?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.