T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of software to install on my website, so that my customers may design or customize my designs to their needs using my website. Any info you may have would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Does anyone know of software to install on my website, so that my customers may design or customize my designs to their needs using my website. Any info you may have would be greatly appreciated.
Not easy to do and very expensive as well. Check out Cadworxlive.com. It is not software you can install, but it is free to use if you are a customer. Maybe that will help out in a pinch.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not in a pinch, nor am I broke. just want to know if anyone has such a thing, but I will check out your recommendation. Thanks for your post.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Check out shirtsoftware.com
Not sure if that is what you are looking for but let me know. Good luck.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Pikiware.com may be something that could help you. If I'm not mistaken, there's entry's related to the services this company provides in the E-Commerce section of the forum.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi Kevin. File uploads and options can be handled easily with html. If you are ok with using php scripts, there are several free scripts that handle and validate file uploads, rename, store your images.

There is no standard 'off the shelf' software solution available, as the limited demand would make the costs prohibitive. To get what you need for your own site, you are going to need custom programming.

Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts