T-Shirt Forums banner

Would you be interested in forming a International Young T-Shirt Designers group?

• YES

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • MAYBE, SO

• I'm older than 30, can I join?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone down to start a international young t-shirt designers association? We're we help each other and support each other. Give design ideas and help with any questions? And what not? Let me know... I'm 21 and it would be great to have a support community with everything we do...
Cheers

I'M DOWN SO LET ME KNOW!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Isn't that what this site essentially is? While it is a worthwhile idea to create an association of likeminded people.....it seems somewhat reduntant to create something that wouldn't differ very much from this forum.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jay allen said:
Isn't that what this site essentially is? While it is a worthwhile idea to create an association of likeminded people.....it seems somewhat reduntant to create something that wouldn't differ very much from this forum.

Just my 2 cents.
which is true jay allen, but think bout it, this small group can turn into a conference... there are alot of young people turning to the t-shirt/fashion industry.. look at us.. this is just the beginning of something that i will be big, we'll all graduate from the association but what we leave behind to the young people that join, will be our legacy... YUP YUP! you heard me right.. we can all plan to meet up maybe once a year, lets say SPRING BREAK, raise funds to go on a cruise or to Cabo or Cancun or goto tradeshows, and sells our product to spring breakers and earn more members by being at tradeshows... just some insight on how i think we can make this happen for the better...(two ideas mixed in one sorry) hahaha its too early

·
Registered
83 Posts
It sounds like a good idea to me. I love reading advice from the older people with more experience but the young people on this site seem to target a different market and have a different overall style in their shirts, so i think it'd be cool to have an association like that to help different COs with the same market get together and make an impact at something like a tradeshow.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Im with it SOunds like a hot plan we can set up shows and have links on each other site and we could all form one bizzness after a while. The title name sounds like a name we could push and everyone will put in and recieve a profit. And we can build a empire!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts