T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I'm based in the UK for which Spreadshirt.de is brilliant but most of the hits on our website come from the USA and Canada. Does anyone else run dual spreadshirt stores for each territory? and if so, what do you do about pricing? Europeans tend be spend more per item - does anyone have any suggestion as to a good pricing range for men and women's short sleeves in the US or is this one of those as long as a price of string enquiries?

thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
I operate a spreadshirt shop in the us and europe.

I charge $20 a shirt in the US shop and generally about 18 GBP in the international shop. I dont mark up the ones in the international shop too much because I get double back when I convert it to US dollars. One GBP is almost equal to 2 US dollars. So if I make a 3 GBP commission I get $6 when I convert the currency. I've found this generates a lot more sales on the international site because most of the other sites are marking their shirts up a lot more, probably because they reside in Europe and are not converting to US $.

Overall most of our sales come from the US site...there are a lot more advertising oportunities, and tshirt sites devoted to the US. A lot of our hits come from Froogle.

Let me know if I can help further...were a pretty successful spreadshirt shop, you can see us listed in the spotlight shops.

www.bluefishtshirts.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts