T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well I bought some of the shirts here in Atlanta, but the guy was charging $5 a shirt. I bought 5 of the 2X to see how they held up with printing and washing, and, I used basic transfers on these shirts and have washed them about 20times now and the shirt has not shrunk much and the color looks new still. I called the guy and he faxed me the pricing sheet for what they sell. He also informed me that they were sold out of the 2X white tees and was looking to get some more in a couple of days, but they had about 16 other colors available.

He faxed me a new customer account form, but I wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with them before faxing them my information. I like the shirts and for $2.50 for the 2X and $3 2XL tall tee, is not bad if it is the same quality I bought from the store here. The other companies I have been looking at was pro-club.

Also there is an ebay store that sells both pro-blub and the ibs t-shirts for about $51 for a dozen. I am not sure if pro-club shirts are cheaper by ordering from them directly because I am still waiting to hear back from them, but that equates to about $4.25 a shirt
:D
A friend of mine opened an account with IBS and I LOVE the quality of their product! I totally recommend them. You must send them $100 deposit (first order) before you can do business with them though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, to all, i wanted to know if anyone know any contact information to reach the actual company International Basic Tees, i was intrested in ordering a few dozen of the 5x extra long tees. please respond asap;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was the guy who just faxed the application for new cus. That is going to be same quality with the Tee which you bought from a store. I guess the store is the one of our customers. Anyways, Thank you all and we'll try to make better t's
This year(2008) we got solid polo shirts & v-neck short sleeve also. check it out from all stores in US. : )

·
Registered
4 Posts
yea ive been there but the shirt they are selling there are not good because the ibs i bought in texas is thicker and alot durable, but the one there selling in there sucks the cooton is to soft thats why when you wash it it shrink and the length becoms shorter if anybody can help me please ive been buying tall tee from different componies but the shirt the have is not righ am looking for a tall tees that is very long but the sleeves are as in normal shirt not too long but fit can nay body help me please

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey i was wondering did anybody got a hold of them if so can u like sell me some shirts or give me a conctact for them

thanks jae
i lost there addrees but i have theire number its201-807-0200. the shirts in there its to soft its not kinda hard thats wha its shrinks when you wash it you need to stretch it which is a pain in the ***, but the one i got in texas are the best.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear Sirs
Greetings from Stephen, Leo connections, garments exporter from india
kindly note we are exporting knitted garments since 1994
Our products are like T-shirts / Polo shirts / sweat shirts/ Hooded shirts / Tank tops / blouses / Skirts/ Pyjama sets / under wear /shorts and pants /Legin etc,,
we can do in different fabrics like Jersey / Interlock/ Pique /Loop knit /rib/ with 100 % cotton and with blended , with good quality and do ship in timely delivery
Kindly contact us for any of your requirements with details as
Style / Fabric details with GSM/ Colour/Size / quantity in each size/Any print or embroidery if you need its details/Delvery time etc and mail to us.
We negotiate with you to our supply..
We also work as sourcing agent for getting buyers for our Indian Garments Manufacturers…
Ie , work as Buying Agent also as Your Merchantise for your garment production to maintain with good quality and to make in timely delivery etc,,
pls contact us, we deal with real and reliable manner with mutually understanding between with any customer to deal for long time transactions,
thanks with
Stephen jayachandran
Leo connections
302 –KM Towers
Binny compound
Tirupur- 641 601 - India
TEL - + 91 421 42 42 537
Mobile + 91 93630 12 777
WhatsAap + 91 97510 55 777
Email <leoconnection at gmail DOTcom >

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.