T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
yea ive been there but the shirt they are selling there are not good because the ibs i bought in texas is thicker and alot durable, but the one there selling in there sucks the cooton is to soft thats why when you wash it it shrink and the length becoms shorter if anybody can help me please ive been buying tall tee from different componies but the shirt the have is not righ am looking for a tall tees that is very long but the sleeves are as in normal shirt not too long but fit can nay body help me please

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey i was wondering did anybody got a hold of them if so can u like sell me some shirts or give me a conctact for them

thanks jae
i lost there addrees but i have theire number its201-807-0200. the shirts in there its to soft its not kinda hard thats wha its shrinks when you wash it you need to stretch it which is a pain in the ***, but the one i got in texas are the best.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.