T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well I bought some of the shirts here in Atlanta, but the guy was charging $5 a shirt. I bought 5 of the 2X to see how they held up with printing and washing, and, I used basic transfers on these shirts and have washed them about 20times now and the shirt has not shrunk much and the color looks new still. I called the guy and he faxed me the pricing sheet for what they sell. He also informed me that they were sold out of the 2X white tees and was looking to get some more in a couple of days, but they had about 16 other colors available.

He faxed me a new customer account form, but I wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with them before faxing them my information. I like the shirts and for $2.50 for the 2X and $3 2XL tall tee, is not bad if it is the same quality I bought from the store here. The other companies I have been looking at was pro-club.

Also there is an ebay store that sells both pro-blub and the ibs t-shirts for about $51 for a dozen. I am not sure if pro-club shirts are cheaper by ordering from them directly because I am still waiting to hear back from them, but that equates to about $4.25 a shirt
:D
A friend of mine opened an account with IBS and I LOVE the quality of their product! I totally recommend them. You must send them $100 deposit (first order) before you can do business with them though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
:mad:
I called the phone number and it turned out to be someone's home number.
PLUS, IBS doesn't seem to have any contact info or phone numbers and 411 has no record of them...how do they stay in business?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.