T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up all. I'm interested in making custom t-shirts...there are some blank t-shirts out there made by a company called "ibs" (I think it stands for International Basic Source), anybody know where I can get these t-shirts? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's just good quality plain t-shirts...100% cotton...I'm also trying to find t-shirts made by Bucker. Ever heard of them?

·
Registered
1 Posts
IBS does stand for International Basic Source. They do have quality t-shirts and they are based out of South Hackensack NJ. Once you get to them, you will need to open an account with them in order to do business.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
So has any one found out how to order these IBS t-shirts? I would like to order some,, but not a lot. I'm looking for a retailer that will sell them or if I could get them direct from IBS that would be great. LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY INFO. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello,
I would like to know or is this I can ordered tee-shirt of mark IBS INTERNATIONAL BASIC SOURCE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Here's the contact information I found on the web:

International Basic Source Inc
11 Empire Boulevard
South Hackensack
NJ 07606
Phone : (201)807-0200

·
Registered
2 Posts
thank you for the answer

France lives, in more it have address email ibs for not contacted these a little lasts. if not if you have sites textile wholesaler of sale (of the kind fruit ofthe loom).

thank you for your answer

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
France lives, in more it have address email ibs for not contacted these a little lasts. if not if you have sites textile wholesaler of sale (of the kind fruit ofthe loom).
I'm guessing this was run through a languange translator? I have no idea what you meant.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Here's the contact information I found on the web:

International Basic Source Inc
11 Empire Boulevard
South Hackensack
NJ 07606
Phone : (201)807-0200
Funny. I found this also, separately, on my own search. I called - the guy promised to email me info, which I never got.
I will be going there personally to check them out though, since I live not too far away...
If anybody interested in knowing more after I check 'em out, let me know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was wondering if any one on here has ordered t-shirts from this company. I have a couple of their shirts, that I bought from a store in Atlanta. The quality is very good for anyone looking for nice, heavy t-shirts. I have used transfers on a couple of these shirts, washed them almost 20 times now and the shirts still looks new, no shrinkage. I contacted the company using the above information, and they faxed over a pricing sheet in less than a minute. Price in my opinion is not bad for the quality of shirt they offer, I just want to know if any one has ordered from them and what was their experience.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thanks for posting, Greg, as I live not too far from them, and have been calling for the past couple weeks trying to drop by and buy a dozen or 2 to try out. They always tell me they don't have the size/color I want (simple white 2x), and to try next week. I will call again Monday - hopefully I'll be able to get it and test it out. Will report back. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well I bought some of the shirts here in Atlanta, but the guy was charging $5 a shirt. I bought 5 of the 2X to see how they held up with printing and washing, and, I used basic transfers on these shirts and have washed them about 20times now and the shirt has not shrunk much and the color looks new still. I called the guy and he faxed me the pricing sheet for what they sell. He also informed me that they were sold out of the 2X white tees and was looking to get some more in a couple of days, but they had about 16 other colors available.

He faxed me a new customer account form, but I wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with them before faxing them my information. I like the shirts and for $2.50 for the 2X and $3 2XL tall tee, is not bad if it is the same quality I bought from the store here. The other companies I have been looking at was pro-club.

Also there is an ebay store that sells both pro-blub and the ibs t-shirts for about $51 for a dozen. I am not sure if pro-club shirts are cheaper by ordering from them directly because I am still waiting to hear back from them, but that equates to about $4.25 a shirt

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Well I bought some of the shirts here in Atlanta, but the guy was charging $5 a shirt. I bought 5 of the 2X to see how they held up with printing and washing, and, I used basic transfers on these shirts and have washed them about 20times now and the shirt has not shrunk much and the color looks new still. I called the guy and he faxed me the pricing sheet for what they sell. He also informed me that they were sold out of the 2X white tees and was looking to get some more in a couple of days, but they had about 16 other colors available.

He faxed me a new customer account form, but I wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with them before faxing them my information. I like the shirts and for $2.50 for the 2X and $3 2XL tall tee, is not bad if it is the same quality I bought from the store here. The other companies I have been looking at was pro-club.

Also there is an ebay store that sells both pro-blub and the ibs t-shirts for about $51 for a dozen. I am not sure if pro-club shirts are cheaper by ordering from them directly because I am still waiting to hear back from them, but that equates to about $4.25 a shirt
Hey Greg, if you talk to them again can you ask them if they have a website?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Greg, if you talk to them again can you ask them if they have a website?
Yeah I asked, they dont have a website. Basically, there process is that you set up a new buyer account, they send you a catalog with all of the products they carry and when you want to order you have to call them, or fax over an order shet. They also accept COD, but require a $100 deposit. I was going to just set up a new account and get them to send me a catalog.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Black shirts, Hanes shirts, etc. aren't really suitable for dye sublimation - what exactly are you looking for?

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Does anyone out there know of tee suppliers who will sell to Australia? I have been looking for about a month now on the internet and am going slowly crazy!!! Arrrgghh!! I am after a mix of cotton/poly or similar for sye-sub printing and so far I can't find any in mens black!! Only one in Australia that I could find want $21 for a women's cap tee!! Can you believe that??? PLEASE ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. Someone must sell hanes, fruit of the loom, jerzees etc. to us down here!
Search the forums for australia and you'll find lots of threads with wholesale t-shirt sources for Australia.

For dye sub, try vaporapparel.com.au

1 - 20 of 33 Posts